Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Let the Packing Begin!

Two bags packed, two more to go!  Apparently Tony thinks we're leaving tomorrow instead of in two weeks.  I can't help but share his enthusiasm, we're both so excited to get started.  Still haven't found anyone to take the cats, but I'm confident help will come through at the last minute.  Friends stop by each day to remove handfuls of my belongings for safe keeping while I continue to make peace with the fact that I simply cannot take it all with me.

We swap emails with Bebo regularly, he's equally excited to see us as we are looking forward to seeing him. Harvesting that world famous Kona coffee begins early in September and Bebo needs all the help he can get. Sometime today we'll receive pictures of our lodgings, and even though I haven't seen the place I've already started decorating it in my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment