Saturday, August 25, 2012

Modern Day Princess - Little Red Rustic Hood

My life has become a surreal picture of a life in transition.  I sold my wonderful, amazing, can't-say-enough-good-things-about-it bed yesterday for a generous sum reflective of said bed's awesomeness.  Then I bought an ultra-cheap air mattress as a replacement.  I've slept on air mattresses before, you'd think I'd know by now that my rump is bound to touch ground while the remainder of my prone form floats on a manufactured cloud.
Rolling out of bed has taken on a literal meaning, as I find it's easier to rise from solid ground than it is to find my footing while negotiating the uncertain terrain of a bouncy bladder of air.  Needless to say, the air queen sized bed we purchased for under $20.00 provided a night's sleep that was worth at least $35.00.  Inflating the bed with our universal inflation pump was easy once we figured out which of the nozzles was best for our particular model of bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment